let's wither Index du Forum

let's wither
Forum du serveur Minecraft Let's Wither

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Minecraft Server Connection - Help Please

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    let's wither Index du Forum -> let's wither -> Discussions Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 14:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Minecraft Server Connection - Help Please Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have a private Minecraft server that I am currently running from my Win10 machine, but Windows has too many background processes running for me to leave the server up for my friends to log into at their leisure and for me to still do my own gaming aside from that. I have a laptop that was not being used for anything despite having sufficient specs to run a Linux based server from so I decided to try using that as a new home for the server. I put CentOS7 on the laptop and it seems to run perfectly. I installed Java and ran
CODE: SELECT ALL

java -jar minecraft_server.1.10.2.jar
altered the EULA to read "true" and ran the server again. The GUI pops up, shows the world loading, completes loading, and in the GUI shows to be running many times better than on my Win10 machine. This device IS connected to my home network and I have made no adjustments to the configuration files (as I know very little of Linux), but when I go into the multiplayer option on my Win10 Minecraft, it cannot find the server on my local network. The 2 others who play on my server have also tried to connect and can't. I trust them so they have the direct IP to the device listed when I Google search "what's my IP." I would really like to get this working as soon as possible. Please help me with instructions on how to correct this. 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=59003
Video content company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 14:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    let's wither Index du Forum -> let's wither -> Discussions Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation